For its quality of life, citizenship, and a variety of other characteristics, Canada is one of the greatest countries in the world to immigrate to. Several Indian families have established in Canada, providing a sense of belonging to newcomers
That is why the vast majority of Indian subcontinent immigrants prefer to apply for Canadian immigration from India. One of the easiest immigration programs in the world is Canada's point-based Permanent Residency scheme.
It is a diverse country with a solid economy and a welcoming immigration policy. Immigrant-friendly policies are well-known in Canada.
Canada is the ideal country to apply for permanent residency because of the constant demand for qualified professionals. Depending on the type of applicant, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) have devised multiple procedures for applying for immigration to Canada.
In the next three years, the Canadian government plans to invite nearly one million new immigrants on Permanent Residence (PR) visas. The IRCC will invite the majority of these newcomers using economic immigration schemes, including as the Express Entry System, Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), and others.
As a result, now is the perfect time to prepare your application and apply for a Canadian PR visa if you are a skilled worker seeking Permanent Residency (PR) status?
Why Should I Move To Canada?
There are numerous reasons why Canada is a popular location for international migrants -
- Specialized immigrant workers are in high demand.
- A straightforward immigration procedure (as against other English-speaking countries)
- Education and healthcare are both provided for free.
- Country that is secure
- Cities that are vibrant
- According to a recent study of new immigrants in Canada, 92 percent of newcomers found their community to be friendly.
What is the procedure for obtaining a visa to enter Canada?
The IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada) has created dedicated programs to bring qualified workers and professionals to Canada on permanent visas. You can apply for a PR visa to immigrate to Canada through one of the following common programs:
- Express entry system
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Self-employed person Program
- Family-Sponsored program
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program
- Investor Immigration
Immigration to Canada Requirements
Despite the fact that each of the programs listed above has its own set of qualifying requirements, most immigration programs have a few key documentation requirements in common.
The following are some of the most prevalent and important prerequisites for skilled migration to Canada:
- With ECA, a minimum qualification is necessary.
- The outcome of an English/French proficiency exam, such as the IELTS.
- Obtain the required number of points.
- Documents pertaining to work experience.
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC).
- Medical Certificate for Fitness.
Through the Express Entry Process, you can immigrate to Canada.
The Express Entry System is the quickest way to become a permanent resident of Canada. It is a point-based immigration system that scores skilled worker applicants based on key profile variables such as age, education, language skills, work experience, and so on.
- Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
- Federal Skilled Trades (FST) and
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
What Is The Eligible Creteria to Apply to Canada?
Each of Canada's immigration programs has its own set of requirements. However, there are a few characteristics that all permanent residency applications have in common.
In most cases, migration applications are judged on the following criteria:
- Educational background
- Professional profile
- Your IELTS/CELPIP score
- If you're moving to Quebec, you'll need French language abilities.
- References & legal documentation
- Canadian employment documentation